Saturday 3 December 2011

Rainbows and Wrapping....

So the pic of the day today is this lovely rainbow...


I took this picture this morning while out shopping, it was very cold and windy and just started to rain when I spotted this, I thought it was very beautiful and bright, so I abandoned my shopping and snapped a picture of it.

I woke up today with a sore throat and sniffles, not good, I felt awful but had planned to go Christmas shopping so I suck it up and plowed on. I always get sick right before Christmas no matter what so I was not surprised that I was ill and still am. Hopefully it will go before Monday.

So I went shopping, I had a few last presents to get and also I had to get cards and wrapping paper. Except for a couple of cards I think I'm all done for Christmas, which I am very happy with. With all presents bought and wrapping paper ready I decided it was an afternoon of wrapping presents, which is what this second picture is, all done...


I love wrapping presents, I think that's the best thing about them is when you get to wrap them up. So I spent an afternoon wrapping, quite nice actually. Now I just need to write on peoples cards, that is something I hate, I do not like cards, I guess I just don't get them, you have them on every piece straight edged furniture for weeks then you just throw them away, whats the point?

Anyway thats all I've really done today, and be ill. So I think its an early night for me, see if I can get a good nights sleep and sleep of this cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment