Thursday 29 December 2011

Bieber.....

Today's pic of the day is weirdly Justin Bieber. Gemma got me some Just Bieber rice paper cake toppers, which are wonderful, they all know how much I like Justin Bieber (can you sense sarcasm at all?) No, it actually fact they were great, they were such a funny present. I used them today on top of my cupcakes that I made. Here is a pic......


No I didn't have to arrange them in a heart but I felt it appropriate for the situation.

Just before I made the cake's, me and Josh watched The Lion King, I absolutely love this film, it is my favourite Disney and one of my all time favourite films. I could seriously watch it over and over again. But alas it was only on the once and I got shouted at by the four year old because I was singing too loud, it then became a competition on who could sing Hakuna Matata the loudest, it was me.

Nothing planned for the rest of the night, I might indulge in the chick flick New Years Eve, stand by for a review tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment