Wednesday 11 January 2012

Poorly Child...

Haven't been able to post the last couple of days because Josh has been really poorly with an ear infection. Had him off school and up and down to the doctors these past three days. He's hardly slept but thankfully he's getting better now and will probably be going back to school tomorrow.



On Monday I finished the second book in the Lords of Deliverance series, it was really good like all her books but there was a few plot lines that I personally thought good of been better. One of the side stories in this book was her brother Thanatos' seal couldn't be broken if he stayed a virgin, so he sustained from sex for 5 thousand years for a women to come in the book and seduce him, but in the end the prophecy changed and now it's the baby he carries who will break the seal. That to me is a little bit sloppy writing, and unrealistic, okay it's all unrealistic because it supernatural but I feel there could of been a better storyline to that.
Another of the plot was Limos was betrothed to Satan in a contract she signed 5 thousand years ago, in the contract it said she must stay an innocent so she was made to be prisoned in a chastity belt but realised she could break it if she married someone else because the contract only stated that she must have a 'husband' to break the belt. So of course she married her love Arik and it broke and the contract to Satan was broken. How in 5 thousand years did she not see the word 'husband' and not the specifically named Satan?
It's only little things but for some reason they still niggled at me.Anyway I still can't wait for the next one to be released in June. This book is about Thanatos and the future baby of his...


Today I got some baking stuff from Amazon because I will be baking my friends 21st cake. I had to buy a bigger tin....


Cake wait to give it a test run this weekend, that sounds a bit sad but it makes me happy to bake so I don't care. Also I may have missed three days but I still got my pictures in.

No comments:

Post a Comment