Wednesday 30 November 2011

Muffins and Twilight....

So yesterday I woke up with an urge to bake, muffins it was, blueberry and raspberry to be exact.







While taking this picture, I thought to myself can I take a picture everyday of something? It could be as random as a tree or as relative of these muffins. So a picture a day is what I'm trying to go for, it could work.....


The other thing that happened yesterday other the freak storm of wind, hail and rain (no snow yet), was that  I was made to go see Breaking Dawn part 1 with my friends. When I say 'made' I mean that I'd seen the rest and read the books so thought I might aswell, I can't stop watching something in the middle of a saga. It was okay thats all really, it's still full of bad actors and Kristen Stewarts face moved about 2 times but I got through it, mainly because I made a comedy out of it with snide comments and laughing when they tried to act serious (they can't). Maybe it was the particular showing we went to see but I was quite surprised how many middle aged women were actually in the cinema, there is obviously a lot of closet Twilight fans.


Now I'm not going to sit here and say that I didnt love Twilight (the book) when it first came out, because I did. The film has always been shit. The book I liked though, but back then I had never read anything to do with vampires or the supernatural, so when I first read it I thought it was amazing. So of course when I broadened my reading material I saw how wrong I was. I mean vampires that sparkle and don't want to eat people? Wow how wrong I was. Now I read True Blood, Karen Chance, Anne Rice and a lot more well written books. Books that capture my attention and keep me wanting to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment